Finding an apartment in NYC is difficult enough as it is, and considering my roommate and I were both moving from out of state, we needed someone convenient and efficient. Jason Polanco went above and beyond to make our apartment seeking experience completely painless, and worked tirelessly with us to fit our specific needs. For anyone looking to move or find a new place, we highly suggest giving Jason a call! We can''t thank him enough!
Working with Jamie Fields was a real pleasure. She''s always on your side and solve the problem when you have it. I ran into a situation that I need the key from my next apartment one day earlier than expected very last minute. Jamie was not and got the problem solved! Would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a apartment!!!
Jason Polanco helped me find a very nice place in Midtown East. The process didn''t go well at first because of NYC housing craziness. But Jason managed to help me find a place I like really a lot. Would recommend him to anyone!
I had the pleasure of working with Jamie Fields and let me tell you that this changed my whole perception of NY real estate and working with brokers. It could not have gone any smoother and she helped me find a great place in one day! Jamie is a professional and a genuine person more importantly, and once I met with her in the morning, luckily, I ended up cancelling all my other appts and she spent the whole day with me to make sure I find the right place.
If I change places in NY, I know who I am going with. Top class!
I had the pleasure of working with Jason Polanco, and I have never had a better experience while apartment hunting! He went above and beyond to make sure we found the perfect apartment that fit our criteria. He is extremely helpful and is up front about everything (which is rare to find in the real estate world sometimes).
If you''re looking for someone who is trustworthy, an expert, and extremely friendly, then Jason is the broker you want!
I leased a studio in Murray Hill with Jason Polanco. He''s very professional, and was especially eager to go the extra mile to help me secure a place on a tight deadline while I was out-of-pocket during the signing process. Here''s why you should entrust Jason with your rental search:
1) He is super friendly and down to earth, conscientious (he remembered a few days later a concern I had about one of the many places we visited), respectful, VERY patient, and detail-minded.
2) He is lightning-quick in responding to communication.
3) He showed me a number of apartments, all in my budget and according to what I was looking for.
4) Jason was upfront with the price and concessions he could get me, and tried his best to get me the lowest possible rent.
5) Manhattan Realty Group has good working relations with the landlords and leasing offices around the area.
6) Their staff are very gregarious and not at all aggressive or pushy.
With NY rentals, the more transparent, timely, and hassle-free, the better. I cannot imagine a smoother real estate experience, nor a better agent. Go with Jason and MRG especially if you are looking in the Midtown East area!
First let me say I have rented apartments all over the world and not one time have I had such an easy experience as this one. Jamie Fields was nothing short of amazing, with her dedication and commitment she found me the perfect apartment in the best property in Manhattan for the best price. I stand behind Manhattan Realty Group.
Being a novice to the whole NYC apartment market I was definitely nervous going into my search. However, I had the amazing fortune to come across Jason Polanco. Jason listened to what I wanted, my needs and my time constraints. He was so friendly and helpful, always answering any and all questions I had no matter if they seemed ridiculous or not. He came up with suggestions and sent me floor plans to help me. He definitely was on my side and wanted to help me find my new home. What set Jason apart from any other broker in my eyes was he called me to tell me about an apt he knew I would love that had everything I was looking for and was in my budget only problem was he wasn''t in the area at the time to show it to me. However, this did not stop him instead he had an associate of his meet me, Erez (shout out to Erez who was also wonderful!) so I wouldn''t miss out. Ultimately, I got that apt and I couldn''t be more grateful. Jason helped me and I definitely recommend anyone needing help with their search to look him up, he''s awesome!
Joshua Rodriguez is hands down THE BEST broker in the city. Here is the reason why:
1. He is on your side, fighting together with you to get that dream apartment with the best price. This is important and it actually makes a difference. I negotiated with landlord for a lower rent, Joshua helped me out finding ways to cut the price lower.
2. He listens carefully to the client, carefully select all the apartments meet the requirements, and knows how to plan the route smartly. After telling him the features I want and my budget, Joshua searched for all the availables, eventually found 10, called to book appointments and planned our route well so we don''t need to waste time and energy to go back and forth.
3. He is a very patient and easy going person. I was tired of speaking to snobbish brokers in the city, or those who promised to call back but never did. Finally I met Joshua, he is genuinely a very kind and patient person. While I was being indecisive, he patiently waited and offer honest and helpful suggestions.
4. He respond quickly to msg, emails and phone calls. Efficiency is the key!
After a week''s hard work together, I finally nailed down my dream apartment. Would never get it without Joshua''s help!!
don''t normally write reviews, but this one deserves it!!! Jason Polanco is by far the best agent I have ever had. Don''t let the young age fool you. He''s exceptionally attentive to your requests & needs, always have multiple showings lined up every time I saw him. Even after we signed the lease, he made sure that our moving went smoothly! And the great thing about him is that he doesn''t try to double dip you like many other agents in this city. It''s rare to find an agent who honestly cares about his clients as opposed to just making commission.