Zary is THE BEST broker. This was my first experience with apartment hunting in the city and Zary made the process a breeze. I think we felt instantly at ease with her, and none of the listings she showed us disappointed. She knew exactly what we wanted and I really felt like she was the most informed broker we dealt with. She was also the most accessible and reliable-- answering calls, texts, and emails right away.
Even through some issues with our application process, Zary was great at thinking on her feet and jumped through hoops to make sure we got the apartment we wanted. Her and the whole team at Manhattan Realty work well together to get the job done. I could not have had a better experience and would highly recommend her to anyone.
I had a great experience with Adriana. She gave me a variety of listings and options, and spent many long hours with me until I found the ideal apartment. I''m glad I went to Manhattan Realty Group and listened to my friends that had equally positive experiences.
Erez sincerely listened to our needs and suggested precisely the type of rental apts we were looking for. He was honest and flexible with us throughout, communicating every detail we would have overlooked on our own. He was always on time and very quick to respond to texts, emails and phone calls. His colleagues also seemed very professional. I wouldn't use another Broker.
I leased a studio in Murray Hill with Jason Polanco. He''s very professional, and was especially eager to go the extra mile to help me secure a place on a tight deadline while I was out-of-pocket during the signing process. Here''s why you should entrust Jason with your rental search:
1) He is super friendly and down to earth, conscientious (he remembered a few days later a concern I had about one of the many places we visited), respectful, VERY patient, and detail-minded.
2) He is lightning-quick in responding to communication.
3) He showed me a number of apartments, all in my budget and according to what I was looking for.
4) Jason was upfront with the price and concessions he could get me, and tried his best to get me the lowest possible rent.
5) Manhattan Realty Group has good working relations with the landlords and leasing offices around the area.
6) Their staff are very gregarious and not at all aggressive or pushy.
With NY rentals, the more transparent, timely, and hassle-free, the better. I cannot imagine a smoother real estate experience, nor a better agent. Go with Jason and MRG especially if you are looking in the Midtown East area!